Adam Labert First Single After American Idol



Adam Lambert may only be a runner-up on American Idol 8th season but this guy who even publicly admitted his sexual preference, has an irresistible talent in singing. Edging a notch on his fellow idol grand winner, Kris Allen, this coming 2009 American Music Awards, Adam will be performing his first single.

(View the full list of the 2009 American Music Awards Nominees)

Adam is also featured on Details Magazine November issue. As he grace the cover of the magazine, in an interview he revealed that he feels flattered 'coz more women still admires him knowing he is gay. To the showman in Lambert, a six–foot–one Pan of a man with deep–set blue eyes and a shock of jet–black–and–blue emo–style hair, it's all part of the spectacle. "A lot of times I'll pick up a bra and play with it during a song," he says. "It's a way to connect. It's like, 'I threw my bra up onstage and you're spinning it around. Cool. Yay.'"

Still, he says, "I think it's weird that I'm having this effect on women. It's flattering. I've never had underwear thrown at me before. Clearly there's something significant about it, because there aren't a lot of openly gay men in the entertainment industry."

Watch Adam Lambert's music video for “Time for Miracles”, his first single.


Time For Miracles

Adam Lambert | MySpace Video

0 comments: