Susan Boyle's new do


Remember the 2nd runner-up of Britain's Got Talent, Susan Boyle? Now she is back with a super-chic makeover. After loosing the contest falling only second to the dance group of Britain's Got Talent, she decided to keep her low profile. Well then, the 47-year-old wasn't able to handle the celebrity life, she checked herself into a clinic for exhaustion.

Now she's stepping back into the spotlight in a big way. Susan Boyle is featured in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar with a completely revamped look and a positive, seemingly stronger attitude.

Now that she's back, she's now ready to go all the way. When asked why she checked herself into the Priory clinic, “[I was] overwhelmed. It was a necessary thing. I'm glad I went because I feel really charged now and ready to go," said Boyle. "It does feel unreal," she says. "It will take a bit of adjusting to because I've led a sheltered life, I know. I've got life experience, but mentally I have to adjust. But it's all good. All good."

Susan Boyle, back when she is auditioning on Britain's Got Talent /Susan Boyle on the September issue of Harper's Bazaar

0 comments: